- Work with a team to design and develop world class responsive SPAs
- Own technical deliveries by a small team of developers (1-3).
- Participate in requirement and feasibility analysis.
- Be able to analyse performance, security and scalability considerations of design.
- Participate in technical discussions with customer teams on technical matters.
- Ensure quality of the deliverable and adoption of development best practices/methodologies. Review code of other junior developers in the team.
- Share project updates in Sprint Reviews.
- Assist with effort estimations and technical planning for a given set of functional requirements, oversee and mentor junior developers.
- Stay up to date with the technology trends in the industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent programming skills with good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts.
- Expertise in developing responsive web applications with excellent debugging and optimisation skills.
- Good understanding of JS profiling techniques and tools.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA - Computers
Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd
-Metacube is an offshore software engineering services company based in Jaipur.
-We work with several venture funded start up companies in the US that are working on innovative ideas and technologies. This gives opportunity to our team members to work with the best brains in the US, which not only offers them great opportunities to learn but also challenges them to perform in a demanding environment.
-We are amongst the best companies in North India in terms of oppourtunities to learn, do high quality innovative work, and grow professionally.
-We are a knowledge driven organization wherein every member is recognized for the knowledge he/she posseses and for disseminating it within the organization.
-Current workforce of about 450 employees.
-Domains: financial services, global trade management, supply chain, manufacturing, CRM, e commerce, retail, etc.