- As a data scientist/ engineer, you will be involved in analyzing big data, identify patterns using advanced data mining algorithms and generate insights for business decision.
- Should possess extensive knowledge and experience in applying data mining and machine learning techniques in a professional context
- Comfortable with various data types and structures: structured and unstructured data, static and streaming data, extensive prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating and cleansing data
- Creating algorithms to extract information from a large data set to perform statistical analysis and analyze the same to create predictive models
- Researching and implementing new algorithms data analysis
- Create powerful data visualizations for business stakeholders
- Develop a compelling story to answer business questions using analytics outcomes
- Manage projects on time and on budget to meet project specifications using scrum/agile methodologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have minimum 1+ years of experience in machine learning algorithms
- Have 2+ years of work experience with large volumes of data
- Hands-on experience with statistical tools and techniques
- Expertise in Data Mining, Data wrangling, and data munging
- Strong hands on programming experience in H Base, Pig , Storm and Hive.
- Knowledge and experience in Hadoop
- Experience with No SQL is a must, Mongo DB would be preferred.
- Demonstrated capability to provide meaningful and actionable insights based on data analysis
- Great analytical skills, with expertise in analytical toolkit such as Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, Multivariate Regression
- Ability to think creatively and work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Critical eye for the quality of data and strong desire to get it right
- Strong communication skills
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG - M.Tech - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA - Computers
Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd
-Metacube is an offshore software engineering services company based in Jaipur.
-We work with several venture-funded start-up companies in the US that are working on innovative ideas and technologies. This gives opportunity to our team members to work with the best brains in the US, which not only offers them great opportunities to learn but also challenges them to perform in a demanding environment.
-We are amongst the best companies in North India in terms of opportunities to learn, do high-quality innovative work, and grow professionally.
-We are a knowledge driven organization wherein every member is recognized for the knowledge he/she possesses and for disseminating it within the organization.
-Current workforce of about 450 employees.
-Domains: financial services, global trade management, supply chain, manufacturing, CRM, e-commerce, retail, etc.